EDGECAM is a market leading computer aided manufacturing (CAM) system for NC part programming. With unparalleled ease of use and sophisticated tool-path generation, it’s the only CAM system you’ll need for milling, turning and mill-turn machining.
EDGECAM utilises your in house knowledge and experience to drive the CAM process with automation tools to suit different applications – allowing you to maintain your competitive edge.
EDGECAM MILLING & TURNING
The use of tail stocks, steady rests, sub spindles, twin turrets along with C axis, CY axis and B axis are regular features on today’s Multi-Task machine tools.
EDGECAM Milling provides functionality to program wire frame geometry or solid model component parts on a variety of machine tool configurations, from 2.5 axis milling to complex surface tool paths on 3 to 5 axis milling machines.
EDGECAM Turning provides functionality for a wide range of machine tools, including 2 axis lathes, multi-turret configurations, sub-spindle turning centers and mill/turn machines.
Waveform maintains a constant chip load for high speed machining. The tool moves in a smooth path to avoid sharp changes in direction, maintaining a constant/high feed rate.
EDGECAM WIRE EDM
EDGECAM Wire EDM provides the flexibility and confidence to manufacture 2 and 4 axis parts accurately and efficiently. Advanced functionality enables manufacture of complex shapes with irregular tapers easily.
EDGECAM WORKXPLORE is the ideal tool for directly displaying and evaluating 3D CAD files without the need for the original CAD application. The intuitive, easy-to-use interface enables novice and experienced users alike to explore any type of 2D/3D CAD file.
EDGECAM Inspect combines our industry leading metrology tools and know-how, with our cutting edge manufacturing expertize.
EDGECAM Designer fills the gap between CAD and CAM. From fixture design, to part repair & modification, EDGECAM Designer is the ultimate CAD solution for taking geometry through to manufacture”
- One single machining environment
- Full machine tool and toolpath simulation
- Reduce machine tool prove out by graphically simulating the tool path
- Reduce component cycle time
- Support for Twin Spindle, Twin Turret, Pickoff spinlde, C, Y & B axis machining
- Rest Material removal
- Total tool path control
- Tool Libraries
- Shop Floor Documentation
- Increase machine tool utilization
- Reduced programming & component cycle time
- Eliminate programming errors and reduce potential scrap
- Avoid collisions and expensive damage to machine tool
- Full support for canned cycles
- Reduce tooling inventory and stock
- User navigation and user guidance
- User defined toolpath creatiion